Head for the mountains for live music at Arctic Valley. The Arctic Valley Summer Jam is back for a third year - bigger and better than ever. With headliners The Jephries, a late-night party with the Rabbit Creek Ramblers, and performances from Becky Kotter and SunDog, and MORE! Gates open at noon. Camping is allowed everywhere except the lawn in front of the lodge. ArcticValley.org
- Gates open at 12pm
- The Amalgajam plays from 1:15-2:15
- Flying Blind plays from 2:30-3:30
- Becky Kotter & Co plays from 3:45-4:45
- SunDog plays from 5-6
- The Jephris headline the show at 6:15
- The Rabbit Creek Ramblers party from 7:45
- Pause at 9pm so those who are not staying the night can leave. Music will resume at 10pm for everyone who's staying!
- Please note:Arctic Valley Road closes at 10pm. Everyone who is leaving MUST depart Arctic Valley by 9:30pm. Anyone at Arctic Valley after the road closes will be there until Sunday morning!