- Ever had someone take your picture and then see that you look like a deer in headlights, despite doing your best to smile for the camera? Lifehacker has some tips to help you give a more natural smile to the camera.
- #1 Start working those facial muscles now by smiling as wide as possible for intervals of ten seconds and follow it up by puckering your lips. This exercise will give you more control over the muscles in your face for a more natural grin when its time to pose.
- #2 Give your best "grumpy face" right before the camera clicks. Some photographers use this trick, as most people will return to a natural smile after losing the grumpy look.
- #3 Imagine someone you love is taking your picture.
- #4 Try to think your happiest thoughts as the camera takes your pic.
You can read more about this HERE